Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chasing through the tall meadow grass
Dancing on the lake
Watching the jumping fish
The lapping of the water and my feet
The cool dark sand underneath my toes
A fresh cup of coffee and a lounge chair in the sand
Silence. Alone. Solitude.
Only then can I breathe.
But why then--do I feel so empty.
Why do I long to have you at my side?
Touching my hand and feeling by heart

Breathe in…..Breathe out
Breathe in….Breathe out

Can you feel it?
Do you see it?
The cold chill of winter
There is purple on the snow and the lake is frozen
I see you and you see me and we are enraptured
I feel the fantasy of a strange and mystical world
Circling around our bodies
There is quiet in the midst of chaos.
What did I miss? Where did you go?
Let me keep the illusion of a moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment